Sweet Sixteen Parties
Sweet Sixteen is a once in a lifetime moment in your life and what better way to celebrate it, then with a Sweet 16 club style bash!
With EVERY 4hr Sweet Sixteen party booked you get a choice of the following:
- A tube of 50 Glow Necklaces OR 24 LED Flashing Light-up Rings
- Sweet 16 Rhinestone Tiara OR a Sweet 16 Sash
Every teenage girl wants to be different and unique. She hopes to have the best party of all her friends and that her party will be the hot topic at school. At Spinner Productions, we can help you prepare your dream party right now. Remember, Sweet sixteen parties can be formal or just plain old jeans are fun.
A sweet 16 birthday is an important celebration for every girl, like a prom or other festivities, you will remember this day forever. ~ DJ Tom Foster
Below are some AWESOME ideas and a helpful checklist to assist with planning YOUR party to remember!
* Try a theme: Lounge, Club, Hollywood, luau, bowling, fiesta, pool party, a psychedelic 60’s bash, or even a Mardi Gras theme!
* Serve non-alcoholic cocktails garnished with whipped cream, cherries, orange slices, and the like
* Hand out feather boas and tiaras to girlfriends as party favors.
* Hire a Professional Disc Jockey (Spinner Productions) that is insured & has radio edits of the music you want.
* Hire a Photographer for great candid shots for your scrapbook!
* Hire a professional to teach party guests a particular dance, ie: Bollywood Indian, Salsa, Belly Dancing, Hula Dancing, etc..
* Hire a Photo booth, Photo montage, fortune teller, Caricature artist, Zapp Photos, Plasmas, MTV Videos, or even a henna tattoo artist…
* Order a cake using an image from when the guest of honor was a small tot.
* Serve finger food, such as, chocolate covered strawberries, seven layer taco dip, pot-stickers, mini pizzas.
* Have a blender handy for making up non alcoholic drinks and smoothies, garnish with mini umbrellas and fruit.
* Forget your camera! Let the Photographer do their job! What a fun scrapbook it will make with the Great Photos they take!